Intra Oral Sensors
Vatech EZ Sensor
New EzSensor is...
- EzSensor is the latest digital intra oral sensor with round off edges to maximize the patient comfort.
- The patterned internal metal casing and shock absorption design of EzSensor warrant the durability even the most harsh operating environment.
- The patterned cable connection structure reinforced the stability of the digital image processing while maximizing the flexibility to maintain the cable integrity during frequent and extreme bending.
The Competitiveness & merit of digital clinic
- The supreme quality of diagnostic images provided by EzSensor is essential to a successful implant surgery and endodontic treatment.
- EzSensor improves the practice management efficiency by shortening the processing time for a diagnostic image without the hassle of film developer and dark room.
Hybrid CMOS Technology
- EzSensor is equipped with Hybrid CMOS technology( Onchip Trigger, Switching, Redundancy Signal) to provide the highest image quality.
- Its plug-in type USB 2.0 PC Interface guarantees the user convenience and simple interaction.
The Superior Image Quality
EzSensor is based on the Hybrid CMOS technology. It provides a consistently higher resolution and clearer image for exact diagnosis and treatment planning.
The EzSensor’s unique design makes it extremely durable. The exterior is covered with PORON to absorb any external shock. Furthermore, a reinforced, flexible cable attachment protects the sensor from excessive bending.
EzSensor is design with rounded corner and thinner thickness to ensure the complete patient comfort and easy positioning. These ergonomic features of the sensor offer the patient exceptional satisfaction whilst taking images.
Easy to Use
Customised Cone-Indicator (XCP-DS) for EzSensor by RINN (Option)
4 types of colour for intuitive discernment of use: Bitewing, Interior, Posterior, Endodontic placement.
Fast & Efficient Workflow
Experience high efficiency with EzSensor, with its unmatched simplicity and reliability. EzSensor offers you faster image acquisition and real time transmission. EzSensor uses USB 2.0 for unparalleled connectability to any PC in the clinic.
Gendex GXS 700
MEET THE LATEST ADVANCEMENT IN DIGITAL INTRAORAL SENSORS!
The GXS-700 sensors are designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever. As the eighth generation digital system from Gendex, the GXS-700 comes from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability, to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore our desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
Take the GXS-700 digital sensors for a ride with this interactive 360-degree image.
HIGH QUALITY IMAGE CAPTURE
Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality,
elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
Working within a wide dynamic range of X-ray exposure
settings provides consistent image quality and repeatable results
High-performance sensor captures high resolution images,
providing more than 20 visible line pairs per millimeter
TWO ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED SENSOR SIZES
Accommodate both children and adults
Rounded corners and smooth edge finishes comfortably fit the
anatomical shape of the oral cavity
Durable materials and components increase the life span of the product
DIRECT USB CONNECTIVITY
Ultra-portable sensors with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
No need for USB controllers, adapters, or docking stations
Low power consumption
Open Software Architecture via GxPicture™
HIGH DEFINITION RADIOGRAPHY
Utilizing the latest sensor technology, the GXS-700 system delivers real-time images of truly amazing clarity and detail — greatly supporting diagnosis and treatment.
Easily capture high definition images of both horizontal and vertical bitewings, as well as effortlessly capture challenging areas such as third molars and long-rooted canines.
THE WORKFLOW WONDER
Known for improving the clinical lives of dentists, Gendex engineered the GXS-700 for smooth integration into practice management systems. This creates more time for patient contact and additional appointments. The GXS-700 can be conveniently carried to wherever it is needed, from operatory to operatory, for fast, proficient service.
Its unique “Always Ready” feature automatically recognizes the presence of radiation and starts image acquisition without initiating the capture through software or hardware interfaces.
With its fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection, you’ll save time every day, no matter the type of appointment. Digital images appear instantly, providing clinicians with immediate feedback. In an emergency, valuable time is not wasted waiting for film to develop, allowing you to quickly attend to your patient.